Warranty Pictures Needed
1) __________Pictures of the mattress with no sheets (full length view)
2) __________Pictures of the measurement of the impression (see instructions above)
3) __________Pictures of the law tag attached to the mattress (make sure this is legible)
4) __________Pictures of the foundation (remove mattress please)
5) __________Pictures of the law tag attached to the foundation (make sure this is legible)
6) __________Pictures of the bed rail (with foundation removed)
7) __________Photo copy of proof of purchase (your receipt)*
Mattress warranty will apply only if the mattress and/or foundation(s) are NOT abused, misused, or unsanitary. Stains or liquids exposed to the product cause defects, which is why a protective mattress cover is suggested.
NOTE: All rips, stains or tears will void the warranty.
The manufacture reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality in making the repair or replacement. There is not a guarantee that the product you receive will have the same fabric cover or construction as your current mattress or box spring, especially if the replacement is being made several years after the original purchase.
(There is no guarantee the replacement product will “match” the original if you purchased a set)